Waxing Services at Abzolute Beauty Salon & Spa, Aberdeen
Abzolute beauty spa in Aberdeen, uses the premium Lycon wax to prevent hair breakages, ingrown hairs, redness and the associated painful sting. Amazingly, our wax will remove short, stubborn hair as short as 1mm, leaving your skin soft and smooth with no sticky residue.
To download our full price list, please click here.
we are the Hair Removal Experts near you
Bridge of Don
- Removes stubborn hairs: Lycon’s unique shrink wrapping technology removes short and stubborn hair from the root.
- Virtually pain free: Lycon’s unique Pre Wax Oil is applied prior to hot waxing. This prevents the wax sticking to the skin, making your waxing experience less painful.
- Suitable for sensitive skin: Pre Wax Oil forms a barrier between the wax and the skin allowing Lycon’s low temperature wax to be re-applied on the same area without causing skin irritation.
- Finer hair re-growth: Lycon removes hair from the root encouraging finer, softer hair re-growth and will achieve longer lasting resuts.
- Free from ingrown hairs: Lycon’s super pliable and gentle wax removes the shortest hair from the root. The eliminates ingrown hairs which can be caused by the hair breaking at skin level.
Lycon Do’s and Don’ts
- Exfoliate prior to your appointment
- Trim hair for Bikini Waxing
- Avoid sunless tanning and sun exposure 24 hours prior
- Exfoliate 3 days after treatment to reduce ingrown hairs
- Do not have a hot shower/bath for 24 hours
- Do not sunbathe or use solarium for 24 hours
- Do not apply body lotions, creams, perfumes to the waxed area for 24 hours